Automated System for Generating Maps and Landowner Information

For County Clerks and Tax Districts - Access Permits in Support of Oil and Gas Exploration - Wind Energy and Utility Right-of-Way Acquisition

If you have an existing GIS basemap of Tax Parcels to go with your Tax Roll data MYW has software to query the roll for the parcels you want and print individual map sheets with the information from the roll you want visible with an overview map.

Whether using an existing GIS basemap or creating your own – official Tax Roll data or your own ownership or lease information – individual map sheets with pertinent information can be easily selected by the criteria desired and printed on an as need basis.

Return to Map Types page